Mornings with HER - Maple Ridge Campus
Ladies, we warmly invite you to join us on Thursday mornings in Maple Ridge for Mornings with HER. Join us at 9:15 for coffee and light snacks, followed by a time of worship and various class options that are designed to deepen your knowledge of the Word of God and equip you to flourish in your relationship with Him.
Registration including Study Guide: $10.00
The Propel Conversation Series curriculum was designed as an intentional conversation starter and guide to biblical truth. In it, we tackle conversations about how to lead ourselves and others in day-to-day life and calling.
IN THIS SERIES ON PASSION, YOUR GROUP WILL EXPLORE TOPICS LIKE:
• How to identify your passion.
• Using your gifts to make an impact.
• The connection between passion and purpose.
• The spiritual disciplines that help to cultivate growth.
• How to support and encourage the dreams of the people around you.
• The power of living holistically: Integrating what you believe and who you are into every area of your life.
Each series is organized into 6 dynamic sessions. Passion features practical wisdom and inspiring insights from Christine Caine, Lisa Harper, Bianca Juarez Olthoff, Alli Worthington, and Mercy Lokulutu.