Easter at CLA 2021
“He is risen. He is risen indeed.” These are phrases echoed in cathedrals and churches throughout the centuries. This year we find new ways to come together to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ - the ongoing hope of the church. Join us in a variety of ways to rejoice in our risen Saviour.
We are planning some special gatherings over the Easter weekend that you can experience from the comfort of your vehicle. We will be set up with special staging and sound to accommodate 50 vehicles at a time.
(Please note that should Public Health Orders change, we will add registration for in-person services in our Auditorium)
Join us live at 9 AM on Church Online for Good Friday & Easter Sunday services.
Good Friday - April 2 & Easter Sunday - April 4 | 9 AM
Our Good Friday and Easter Sunday services will be live at 9 AM on Church Online (where you stream our regular Sunday Services). Kids Services start at 8:35 AM
Church Online is a great way to connect with our church family in more meaningful ways and to welcome those who are new. Participate in live chat and engage in the message. There’s also a significant prayer chat where you can privately connect with one of our team members in prayer.
On-demand will begin following the live-stream service.
Good Friday Drive-In Service
Drive-In Services happening at 9AM and 11AM | Langley Campus
Good Friday is an important day in the Christian calendar that helps us remember the significance of the crucifixion as it relates to the church and our lives. In this service we will sing, hear the word and share communion together. We hop you can be with us.
The drive-in service will be 50 minutes. Because of the logistics involved in arranging the cars to maximize space, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes early so that you can be directed to your parking space.
Enter through the NORTH entrance (off of 57A and 213A St.)
Easter Sunday Drive-In Service
Drive-In Services happening: 9AM, 10:30AM, & 12PM| Langley Campus
Easter is the greatest day of the year for the Church where we celebrate new life through the resurrection of Christ. Join us for this drive-in service where we will celebrate through song and the word of God.
Because of the logistics involved in arranging the cars to maximize space, we ask that you arrive 20 minutes early so that you can be directed to your parking space.
Enter through the NORTH entrance (off of 57A and 213A St.)
Please note, all our Drive-In Services in Langley are now full. If you would like to be on the waitlist for any of our Easter Services, we ask that you fill out the registration form. You will be able to select the service you would like to be on the waitlist for.
ONE REGISTRATION PER FAMILY/CAR. PLEASE ONLY REGISTER THE DRIVER OF THE CAR.
NEW SERVICES ADDED
Maple Ridge Drive Easter Sunday Drive-In Services
Drive-In Services happening: 9AM & 10:30AM | Maple Ridge Campus
This is a 45 minute service and we need every car to arrive 20 minutes before their selected service is starting to allow every car to be directed into a parking spot.
Enter through the SOUTH entrance (off of 232nd St.) and exit from the NORTH entrance
Register to secure a spot & please only register the DRIVER of the vehicle.
Sooke Easter Sunday Outdoor Services
Outdoor Service happening: 10 AM | Sooke Campus
Come enjoy connecting together with your church family. We'll sing a few songs and share some thoughts from God's word.
Here are a few things you will need to know:
- Since we are outside, bring a lawn chair (and umbrella if necessary).
- We need to social distance (in bubbles) and wear a mask (except worship leader and speaker).
- Unfortunately, no singing is allowed by the congregants - only worship leader(s).
- We won't be able to serve food or have a time of 'socializing' before or after the service.
- Please come if you are not displaying symptoms of illness.
We are limited to 50 in this meeting as mandated by our Provincial Health Officer
DRIVE-IN SERVICE FAQ:
- To join a service, you must be registered for one of the service times.
- Only one registration is needed per car. Please only register the driver of the car.
- Enter through the NORTH entrance (off of 57A and 213A St.)
- You need to arrive 20 minutes before your selected service time is starting
- Everyone must be in the vehicle at the time of entry, and the vehicle must have enough seatbelts to accommodate all passengers
- Please remain in your vehicle for the entirety of the service.
- There are no washroom facilities available before, during or after the service.
- Please follow the direction of the parking attendants to a parking spot
- Please be prepared to leave promptly after the service ends to allow for the next group to enter
- Please follow the direction of the parking attendants when exiting the church parking lot
Countdown to Easter: A Journey Through Holy Week
Walk through Holy Week with Jesus together as a family. The kit includes: step by step teaching manual, fun activities including two cooking projects, a missional outreach to bless a neighbour and a party plans to celebrate the Resurrection! Jesus did his most work for us during Holy Week. CLA Kids Online services for Palm Sunday, Good Friday and Easter Sunday compliment this content. Watch for our registration on March 1st.
Only 1 box needing per family - all supplies included will be enough for at least 4 children.
Pick-up by drive-thru on Sunday, March 21st in Langley and Maple Ridge from 11 AM - 1 PM
Holy Week Service
Live Stream | Sunday, Mar. 28 – Thursday, Apr. 1 | 7 – 7:30 PM
Join us here for a half hour special service every day of Holy Week, followed by Zoom prayer from 7:30 – 8pm.
Register to receive a link for the Zoom prayer.
Young Adults Drive-In Movie
Saturday, Apr.3 | 7:30 - 9:30 PM | Langley Campus
We are having an outdoor movie night + have room for 50 cars! Pizza + drinks are provided for each car! Please register the DRIVER of the vehicle to secure your spot.